Intern for a software business
You want to get started with building your career in business or software, but are not quite sure yet which position you want to have? You can work part-time in the beginning with a view to join full-time in the future? We have just the position for you.
Our company Moderan is on the mission to transition the real estate industry into the digital era and we need your help with it. We are one of Europe’s top100 proptech companies. Our customers are B2B professionals with passion for real estate. And our business is growing!
Your to-do list:
- Making Moderan customers happy and business grow.
- Is very varied and will depend on your skillset - examples of things we need done include: online search of customer leads and contacts, business process testing, writing user manuals, answering customer questions, writing marketing texts and many more.
We are looking exactly for you if:
- You are eager to learn new skills and try out new things.
- You are responsible, good at task management and problem-solving;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English.
- You use different software products on a daily basis (Microsoft Office, online chats etc).
It is not required, but you get extra points for experience in software or real estate industry, experience in marketing and copyright skills, fluency in any language in addition to English.
What we offer:
- You get to try out many different task and later focus on what you liked best.
- You get to learn everything about an international software business.
- You get to work directly with the team that founded the business.
- Once you've mastered your tasks, you can do most of the work remotely.
- We support and guide your development and then let you thrive independently.