JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Moderan is a proptech company on a mission to shake up one of the largest industries in the world – real estate – with modern software tools. Our customers are B2B professionals with passion for real estate. We help them grow property value and enjoy their work again by using smart software to automate the time-consuming administrative parts of their work. And our business is growing!
Your role as a Junior Full Stack Developer
- Work on new features, improve, maintain and refactor code
- Understand, clarify, and analyse requirements
- Write well-designed and efficient code
- Learn the code base and master coding skills
- Work on our stack: Java, Typescript, Kendo UI, Postgres
We welcome a Junior Full Stack Developer, who
- Has experience with Java (or other OOP language)
- Has positive attitude, willingness to learn from their Mentor
- Accepts challenges – the best way to learn is by pushing yourself and finding the solution, which at first seemed out of reach!!!
Nice-to-have experience in
- working as a developer
- Kendo UI
- Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, TeamCity)
Office location Tartu, Estonia.
Does this sound like you? Email us now at email@example.com to send us your CV together with a short letter to explain why you want to work in Moderan and think you are a good candidate for us.